HGV Trailer Fitter/Fabricator (Day shift) (Stafford ST18 9QE)
Job Title: HGV Trailer Fitter/Fabricator (Day shift)
Position: Temporary (6 Months) Full time.
Hours: Monday to 8.00am – 5.30pm
A position has become available to join our team at Stan Robinson;
A full time day shift HGV Trailer fitter / Fabricator position has become available, in this position you be responsible for the maintaining of the company fleet ensuring high quality service levels are maintained at all times.
Responsibilities of position;
- 6 Weekly inspections
- Trailer Servicing
- MOT Preparation
- Defect Repairs
- Ensure health and safety compliance
- Able to work on own Initiative
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully Qualified HGV Trailer Fitter/ Fabricator minimum 5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of diagnostics preferred
- Trailer knowledge essential
- HGV Class 1 license an essential
The chosen candidate will be given a full induction once a start date has been confirmed.
- Wages negotiable
Please email your CV to email@example.com or contact Steve Carson if you have any other enquires on 01785 282501
As an equal opportunities employer, Stan Robinson LTD is committed to a diverse workforce