Night Shift - Fork Lift Driver / Loader
Loading and unloading of Heavy Goods Vehicles in our busy consolidation warehouse. Achieving company standards of performance whilst ensuring Health and Safety standards and efficiency are achieved within agreed measures.
Main Duties & Tasks
- Fork lift truck loading and unloading of HGV’s.
- Check allocated MHE equipment and report any defects.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping.
- Maintain adherence to company health and safety policies and other agreed safe working practices.
- Undertake ongoing training in order to efficiently carry out their required tasks.
- Undertake other tasks as requested by management where it is safe and legal to do so.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Clocking in and out or reporting such times when unable to do so.
- Wearing of staff uniform and required PPE equipment.
- Physical inspection and reporting of MHE equipment defects prior to planned use.
- Reporting of all accidents and near misses.