Warehouse Operative – Cullompton, Devon (EX15 2QD)
15th Jun 2022
A position has become available within our team at Stan Robinson;
Reporting to the Depot Manager you will be responsible for the safe and accurate handling of goods passing through the warehouse onto the vehicles ensuring high quality and service levels are maintained at all times.
Hours of work: 10am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities of position;
- Moving goods using counterbalance fork lift trucks
- Safe loading and unloading of vehicles, avoiding damage to persons, stock or equipment
- Receive and put away stock received from manufacturing sites and/or third parties
- Accurately pick, collate and despatch customer orders.
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy work place
- Effective communication with the Depot Manager and other colleagues
- Carry out the daily checks on Material Handling Equipment
- Ensure health and safety compliance
The suitable candidate will have: Counterbalance fork lift truck licence and proven experience in the warehouse environment.
As an equal opportunities employer, Stan Robinson (Stafford) Ltd is committed to a diverse workforce.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking