Established in 1970 Stan Robinson is one of the leading family road haulage businesses in the country with our OWN dedicated pallet network. Our head office in Stafford, Staffordshire is located 10minutes off junction 14 on the M6 ideally situated in the midlands and 3 depots in Glasgow, Darlington and Devon with an overnight service if required.
Below is a few facts you need to know about our service;
- Still a family run business
- Vehicles range from 18T to 44T
- Everything is handled by an Stan Robinson employee, no external handling
- Drivers ADR trained
- Overnight service can be offered
We operate a total of 300,000 square feet of fully racked warehousing across our sites in Stafford, Glasgow, Darlington and Devon, storing a wide range of products. We manage our logistics warehouses at Stafford with JDA - Red Prairie Warehouse Management System giving world class stock file integrity and order fulfilment.
Stan Robinson is ISO50001 accredited and ESOS compliant
All of our vehicles are fitted with in cab technology such as
- Vehicle tracking
- Smart Driver Interface (SDI handheld units) - drivers use these when arriving at delivery points, customer signing on the device which gets automatically uploaded on our Roadrunner system for customers to view signatures, time of their deliveries or when deliveries are scheduled to be made.