Traffic Office Administrative Clerk(Stafford ST18 9QE)
Job Title: Traffic Office Administrative Clerk
Location: Seighford, Stafford, Head Office
Position: Permanent Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
A position has become available to join our team at Stan Robinson;
The Traffic Office Administrative Clerk will develop and work closely with the existing transport team. You will be responsible for the accurate inputting of customer consignments while ensuring good service standards are met.
Responsibilities of position;
- In-put of customer consignments
- Customer service relations
- Allocation of driver paperwork
- Documentation management
- Planning and routing geographical areas within your direct responsibility as well as other routes for holiday & absence cover for other planners.
- Ensure health and safety and quality process compliance
Qualifications and Experience
- Computer literate
- Good geographical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Experience in similar position preferred but not necessary
The chosen candidate will be given a full induction once a start date has been confirmed.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunities employer, Stan Robinson LTD is committed to a diverse workforce