HGV Technician - Glasgow
Job Title: HGV Technician (Day Shift)
Position: Permanent Full Time
Hours: Monday To Friday 7am - 05.30pm
A Position has become available to join our team at Stan Robinson;
A full time day shift HGV mechanic position has become available ,in this position you will be responsible for the maintaining of the depots fleet ensuring high quality service levels are maintained at all times.
Responsibilities of position;
- Carry out inspections, repairs and maintenance
- Take vehicles for MOT tests
- 6 Weekly vehicle inspections
- Preparation of vehicles and trailers for MOT inspection
- Defect repairs
- Sourcing and ordering parts
- Completing all service, repair and maintenance records proficiently
- Ensure health and safety compliance
Qualifications and Experience
- Fully Qualified HGV mechanic minimum 5 years' experience
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of diagnostics preferred
- HGV Class 1 licence an advantage
The chosen candidate will be given a full induction once a start date has been confirmed.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Peter if you have any other enquires on 0141 6416141.
As an equal opportunities employer, Stan Robinson LTD is committed to a diverse workforce.