Health & Safety Officer - Stafford (ST18 9QE)
25th Jul 2022
Stan Robinson (Stafford) Ltd was established in 1970, and is one of the leading family owned road haulage businesses in the UK. The company provides its own dedicated independent pallet network. The head office is in Stafford, Staffordshire and is ideally located within 10 minutes from junction 14 of the M6 motorway.
The Company has 324 employees, 176 vehicles ranging from 18T to 44T rigids and articulated lorries across 4 depots. We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and ambitious candidate to join our newly formed team based mainly at our site office in Stafford.
Duties will include:
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- Site Audits
- Incident Investigation
- Compiling local Safe Work Procedures
- Assisting team leaders with ensuring safe systems
- Assist with and delivering the safety training of personnel
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, the ideal candidate should have/be:
- A team player
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of MS Office applications and safety systems
- A clean driving license
- Excellent organisational skills
- NEBOSH general certificate.
As an equal opportunities employer, Stan Robinson (Stafford) Ltd is committed to a diverse workforce.
Please forward your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01785 282501 for further details.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Up to £32,000.00 per year